All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-Time, 20 hours per week, 2- 3 days per week, includes some weekends.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Executes physician’s orders and notifies physician of necessary updates or changes in a home health patient’s condition. Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the individualized occupational therapy care provided to a patient. Responsible for the coordination of care of all assigned patients. Deliver high quality and professional occupational therapy care. Continued employment with the agency is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outlined in this job description.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Performs comprehensive initial evaluation on all patients assigned requiring occupational therapy.
· Perform comprehensive home safety evaluation in relation to activities of daily living and communicates specific needs to the physician and the appropriate team members.
· Establish a plan of care with goals based on the patient’s current level of functioning and potential for improvement in conjunction with the patient/family/caregiver and in accordance with the physician’s orders.
· Implement the occupational therapy assessment and care plan, continuously evaluating the patient’s response to program and need for modification.
· Report pertinent observations to attending physician; changing patient care plan as directed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduate of an occupational therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association or its equivalent.
· Registered by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
· Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute or Rehab setting
· Current OT licensure within the state of FL
· Current BLS
· Valid Driver’s License
· Two (2) years of Home Health Occupational Therapy
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004445
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $35.44 - $53.15
Location: Temple Terrace, FL
Job ID: 24004445
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day