All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
· 7p-3a Part-Time Nights, 24 hours a week
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
The registered nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process to provide for the continuity of nursing care administered to a specific group of patients consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the Emergency Room and hospital administration.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care.
· Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their arrival.
o Determines priority of care upon evaluation.
o Assigns patients to appropriate treatment area based upon observations, vital signs and a brief history.
o Informs charge nurse and/or physician of urgent/emergency cases.
o Keeps charge nurse and physicians informed of patient census in waiting room and types of disease entities waiting.
o Is proactive in efforts to facilitate patient flow through E.D.
· Assesses the patient's status on admission by performing a pertinent physical assessment and obtaining a nursing history as documented in the E.R. record and in accordance with Standards of Care.
· Performs continuing assessment of patient's condition throughout the time in Emergency Room until discharge or admission as documented in E.R. record.
· Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and implements preventive measures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or degree program.
· Current license or permit issued by the state of Texas to practice as a registered nurse or in a qualifying compact State.
· Must have BLS and ACLS.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23048122
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.88 - $53.82
Location: Tx-Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23048122
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night