AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) PRN: AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida in United States
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) PRN: AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: Zephyrhills, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
PRN – Variable Shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring safe and effective handoff communications and documentation
- Demonstrating safe practice in the administration of medications.
- Integrating ethical decision making into daily nursing practice.
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills appropriate to level of experience.
What You Will Need:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Graduate of a school or program of practical nursing.
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
The Licensed Practical Nurse implements patient care for assigned patients and other duties as assigned under the direction of a clinical coordinator, manager, mid-level practitioner, or physician in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (b): “The practice of practical nursing means the performance of selected acts, including the administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the ill, injured, or infirm, and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others under the direction of a registered nurse, a licensed physician, a licensed osteopathic physician, a licensed podiatrist, or licensed dentist.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.