AdventHealth Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist FT Day in United States
PRN Physical Therapist AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills & Dade City
- AH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grade
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
PRN to Part Time hours, as needed.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants, Physical Therapy Aides/Techs and Physical Therapy students.
- Responsible for assessment, reassessment, goal setting and developing and implementing plans of care for all patients referred to Physical Therapy.
- Demonstrates the ability to competently perform all items on the skills inventory/competency checklist.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation meets regulatory and departmental standards and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation consistently supports the need for skilled intervention
- Exhibits good time management skills as evidenced by completing work within designated time, staying on schedule with patients and completing documentation in a timely manner.
- Meets and maintains established productivity expectations.
- Participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Assists in ordering supplies, maintains adequate inventory levels to assure all supplies and equipment is readily available.
- Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training and organizational safety and fire safety programs.
- Assists with interviewing new applicants and with performing peer reviews as requested.
- Ensures that patient charges are accurate and entered on a timely basis.
- Reports to work on time as specified in the attendance policy.
- Regularly attends staff meetings and Wall Walks; responsible for reading minutes of those missed.
- Responsible for clocking in and out as required by facility policy.
- Reports to work as scheduled.
- Adheres to the department’s philosophy for quality work.
- Follows standard work for specified tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you need:
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of principles of medical physical therapy for therapeutic diagnostics and treatment. .
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal and electronic formats with patients, staff, physicians, nurses and administrators.
- Ability to plan, organizes, direct and evaluates the work of others.
- Ability to initiate and promote innovation and change.
- Ability to establish collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
- Ability to establish and update Plan of Care.
- Skill and knowledge in working with automated information systems in a healthcare setting
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Schools
- 1 year experience (Preferred)
- Current Florida PT License
- Valid BLS
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.