All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 11am-9:30pm: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays - OFF on Tuesdays
Requires one weekend of call per month.
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
·Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as assigned.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists physicians and performs quality Radiographic procedures at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Work is stressful and heavy in nature. Moves Mobile X-ray equipment throughout hospital, lifts, turns and stoops while moving patients.
· Maintains radiation protection standards for patients, employees and self during exposures as outlined in the State of Texas Regulations for Control of Radiation.
· Establishes appropriate technical factors, positions patients properly, collimates to area of interest, utilizes proper film size and labels radiographs correctly.
· Utilizes lead-blockers, aprons, gloves and cones during exposures as evidenced by films and noted by supervisor.
· Administers appropriate diagnostic contrast media as directed, i.e., intravenous, oral, rectal, etc.
· Documents incidents, reactions and/or unusual occurrences at time of incident.
· Identifies patient according to name band and verbally verifies name when possible.
· Stocks X-ray rooms with required supply items as listed in rooms and monitored by supervisor.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduate of approved AMA program of Radiologic Technology.
· Must be Registered ARRT.
· Must be licensed in the state of Texas
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027829
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 11801 SOUTH FWY
Pay Range: $24.38 - $36.58
Location: Virtual, USA
Job ID: 23027829
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day