All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wauchula
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. As a member of the Float Pool the RN will work the assigned unit based on his/her orientation, competencies and patient needs.
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which include, but not limited to:
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
· Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
· Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
· Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
· Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
· Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, drug levels, blood gas values, and radiologic data and knows the significance of each.
· Recognizes the patient’s and family’s perception of hospitalization and health status.
· Identifies the patient’s learning needs and implement appropriate measures to meet them including the family in the process. Educates patient/families regarding new medications including effects and potential side effects.
· Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary plan of care (IPOC).
· Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality measures are met.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – All:
· Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
BSN or MSN
Previous healthcare experience
Previous experience in designated department
Current Florida RN License
BLS – condition of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23040576
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.865 - $46.949
Location: Wauchula, FL
Job ID: 23040576
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night