AdventHealth AdventHealth Paramedic Full Time Nights - Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, Florida
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant areas.
- Ability to float between assignments.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately.
- Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented.
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented.
- Graduate of accredited school offering certification as EMT-Paramedic
- Current EMT‑Paramedic registration in the state.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
- Current American Heart Association PALS certification or RQI upon hire.
- AVADE Education within 90 days of hire date.
- 8 hours of Hip & Knee replacement surgery education required within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
- 1 hour Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then 1 annually.
Reports to the Director of Emergency and is responsible for responding to requests by the nursing staff or physician staff to assist with clinical interventions and to assist with emergency care within the emergency department according to protocols and polices approved by the hospital and emergency department medical director, and hospital policy. Performs other duties related to the provision of care as assigned after appropriate training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.