All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
PDO Day One
Eligible for Benefits
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : 10 hour shift – Sunday and Monday, on call required
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of Florida Hospital. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
· Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance.
· Accepts patients and assess’ their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
· Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems more opaque.
· Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained.
· Quality controls all images, maintains inventory, and adheres to safety regulations. Participates in
· training of department personnel, including students.
· Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to obtain the maximum diagnostic image corresponding to body parts.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Formal training in radiology technology of AMA approved program.
· Minimum of one year Radiologic experience.
· Minimum one year CT experience preferred.
· Licensed in STATE of FLORIDA
· Registration by the ARRT (R)(CT)
· BLS required upon hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23022325
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2600 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $32.41 - $46.3
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23022325
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day