All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift, Hours Vary
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
The role you’ll contribute:
Reporting to the Catering Supervisor, the dietary ambassador is responsible for patient food service on assigned units, e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick up, special requests and needs, in-between meal food delivery.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Exhibits a friendly, caring attitude to patients when introducing the Catering to You program, taking menu selections, delivering trays, inquiring during catering rounds and retrieving trays.
· Takes patients menu selections prior to each meal.
· Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
· Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
· Assembles trays according to patient’s menu on tray tickets in a timely and accurate manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
High School diploma or GED preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23022875
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2600 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $16.5 - $16.5
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23022875
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day