All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Pet Insurance*
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
· Sign-on Bonus*
· Relocation Bonus*
· Team Based Nursing Model*
· Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Various
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
Reporting to the Fitness Programs Coordinator at the Health & Wellness Center (HWC) at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel (AHWC), provides professional fitness services to members and clients based their health and fitness needs, which includes fitness assessments/testing, performing customer service tasks, and assisting members with exercise routines and equipment utilization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides fitness floor supervision. Explains and demonstrates use of fitness apparatus and equipment, including use of the TechnoGym SmartKey. Observes participants engaged in fitness activities to ensure safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
· Provides towels and assists members as necessary.
· Schedules & confirms member assessment appointments.
· Assists Member Services with facility tours.
· Sells and explains the available Personal Training packages. Recommends Personal Training based on member’s needs.
· Conducts regular maintenance & cleaning of equipment at facility as assigned.
· Represents the Health & Wellness Center in a professional, courteous, and enthusiastic manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum high school diploma upon hire
· The communication skills necessary to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations.
· The ability to insure a positive member experience.
· The interpersonal skills necessary to interact with members and clients in a personable and encouraging manner.
· The organizational skills necessary to provide instruction/information systematically and to simultaneously supervise multiple activities.
· American Heart Association BLS Certification or RQI upon hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038623
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $15 - $15
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23038623
Job Family: Wellness
Shift: 1 - Day