AdventHealth Housekeeper PRN Days in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Follows assigned schedules to collect trash carts and deliver to the incinerator area. Responds to requests for special trash pickups. Relines trash containers as needed.
- Operates compactor, contains and stores all the trash ready for collection.
- Transports the trash carts from the collection point to the incinerator/compactor area.
- Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
- Responsibly follows the Hospital Exposure Control/Blood-borne and Airborne Pathogens
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Continuously displays a “can do” attitude within the department and across departmental lines to contribute to the overall customer service program in place at the Hospital.
- Demonstrate through behavior Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program booklet.
- Perform cleaning function using the 10 steps process in all assigned areas.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adjusting to staff shortages and covering other assigned areas.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high standards set by department team members and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel.
- Monitor and report any equipment issues or shortages.
- Asses areas of assignment and make any suggestion for improvement to supervisor.
- Demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment in all aspects of job performance.
- Document daily assignments completed.
- Use TeamChimes system to maintain productive flow of beds and patients. Call in and out as required.
- Accesses the medication room for cleaning purposes only. (Will be properly oriented on med room procedures.)
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
- Interact with patients/customers in an appropriate manner in relation to age based competencies.
- Will be given 30 days to become proficient in all aspects of the position
- Requires ability to read and follow instructions.
- CPR/AED certification required for Wellness Center only within 90 days of hire date
- Hospital experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.