All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
· Up to $15,000 Relocation
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Shift : Requires on call (need to be within 30 mins from the hospital)
Location: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists perform cardiac catheterizations that create images for diagnosis. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory and neuro system in a critical care environment. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrophysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists use multiple imaging modalities that include x-ray and ultrasound.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Able to learn and comprehend the hemodynamic monitoring software.
· Able to quickly learn and follow departmental policies and procedures.
· Able to operate and operate the x-ray equipment. Knowledge of placing service calls.
· Able to follow Basic Radiation Safety concepts of time, distance, and shielding to keep exposure levels ALARA for patients and staff.
· Able to learn and comprehend the scrub, record and circulate position and become independent on Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiovascular cases.
· Able to operate all equipment in various Invasive Cardiology labs.
· Assists in patient flow through the Invasive Cardiology areas
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Cath Lab
· Current Licensed/Certified in one of the following: RN, RT, RRT, RCIS, RCES
· BLS, ACLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032225
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2600 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $31.484 - $47.226
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23032225
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day