Patient Care Tech Heath Unit Coordinator
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
- Sign-on Bonus with eligibility
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
The PCT/HUC responsibilities include but are not limited to patient care and assisting patients with activities for daily living including documentation of services, safe transport of patients via wheelchair or stretcher and phlebotomy services. Provides the services of an observer for any patient on a patient care unit who has been assessed to require constant observation in order to maximize safety. Performs general receptionist and clerical duties in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant area of acute care nursing.
· Ability to float between assignments.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately.
· Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
· Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented.
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
o Current state of FL CNA license
o Current state of FL EMT license
o Medical Assisting diploma
o Completion of Fundamentals/Multidimensional/Client Centered Nursing course (transcript) in a RN or LPN nursing program
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI required upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols.
· 8 hours of Hip & Knee replacement/Spine Education required within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23041835
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23041835
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night