AdventHealth Pharmacy Technician III in Wesley Chapel, Florida
Pharmacy Technician III AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively performs all pharmacy technician functions
- Maintains operational expertise in and actively provides coverage of the technician services
- Oversees appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems
- Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and delivery of patient specific medication doses
- Facilitates medication safety practices
- Maintains continuous learning and pharmacy practice development
- High School Degree
- One year of Contemporary hospital pharmacy experience
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in their respective state
Prepares and organizes pharmacy medications by name and dosage, as listed on patient orders. Supports pharmacists and provides distributive pharmacy services. To provide safe and accurate medication services and to support all those involved in direct patient care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.