All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Pet Insurance
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days/Evening Shift
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Primary responsibility is the provision of medication distributive functions and pharmacy operational tasks, which includes but is not limited to assisting the pharmacist with all duties of preparing and dispensing of medications, inventory management, and regulatory compliance. Performs duties necessary for the effective daily operation of all department services and programs. Accurately responds to medication dispensing requests, prepares medications for pharmacist final review/check, delivers checked medications, and returns unused or expired medications to appropriate pharmacy areas.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Actively performs all pharmacy technician functions and maintains active proficiency in standard work parameters, hospital and pharmacy specific computer systems, and operational programs
· Maintains operational expertise and competency and actively provides coverage of at least two of the following:
· Central/distributive pharmacy operations
· Sterile compounding
· Decentral/ Automated Dispensing Cabinet delivery pharmacy operations
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School degree or equivalent
· One year of hospital pharmacy experience (retail or ambulatory experience acceptable for medication history function in lieu of hospital experience)
· Applicable State Pharmacy Technician Registration (RPT)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036299
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.924 - $25.386
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23036299
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day