All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates, develops an appropriate plan of care, and treats patients who present with bodily impairments and functional limitations as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform functional mobility skills and evaluate muscle, nerve, joint, and integumentary systems
• Designs and implements a treatment plan of care utilizing practice standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines, and patient’s needs. Monitors patient’s response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plan as appropriate
• Documents and charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policies and procedures
• Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow up services
• Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, family and healthcare professionals within and across care settings and communities
• Oversees the care provided by physical therapy assistants and rehabilitation therapy aides, according to established regulations and practice standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification must be obtained before employee starts patient care
• Licensed in applicable state as a Physical Therapist OR Temporary State permit as Physical Therapist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23025071
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2600 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $35.436 - $53.154
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23025071
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day