AdventHealth Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit FT Nights $10,000 Sign-On Bonus in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Associates of Science Degree
- Valid AHA Basic Life Support Certification
- Valid AHA Advanced Life Support Certification
- Active FL RN license required upon hire
- 8 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then 4 hours annually
- NIHSS Certification within 6 months of hire date, then renewed biannually
- 4 hours Hip & Knee Replacement Education with 6 months of hire date, then annually
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.