AdventHealth Rehab Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist FT Days in Wesley Chapel, Florida
Physical Therapist AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The Physical Therapist will practice within the Scope of Standards of Therapy Services practice.
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
- Performs consults as indicated from database collection
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
What You Will Need:
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School upon hire
Minimum of BS Degree in Physical Therapy upon hire
Current FL state PT license upon hire
Current American Heart Association BLS certification or RQI required upon hire
One hour of Hip & Knee replacement surgery education required within 6 months, then annually. (Inpatient only)
For department #5060215500OP Center Physical Therapy only: Formal training in Pelvic Floor PT and previous experience in treating pelvic floor conditions is required upon hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.