All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid time on from day one
· Benefits from day one
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support·
· **$10,000 Sign on Bonus
· **$5,000 - $10,000 Relocation bonus upon Eligibility
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
The role you’ll contribute:
The Respiratory Therapist III is responsible to the Department Manager. The Respiratory Therapist III delivers care to patients under the direction/delegation of the physician. Must be able to perform satisfactorily the specific competencies as outlined by the department. Must effectively interact with patient, families, physicians, and other health team members while maintaining standards of respiratory care practice and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards. Reports pertinent observations, interventions, and patient responses to the Registered Nurse and/or physician. Demonstrates sound judgment regarding observations, findings, and concerns. The Respiratory Therapist III serves as a resource for the department practitioners, students, and the interdisciplinary team, using critical thinking and decision-making skills in the delivery of quality patient care. Must contribute to the achievement of the Dashboard Measurements as well as patient, customer, and employee satisfaction.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for the safe and effective administration of medically prescribed medications, knowing their indications and contraindications.
· Knows and follows the indications and contraindications, the policy and procedures in administering therapeutic modalities to include: PAP, IS, USN, HHN.
· Sets up and monitors oxygen administration.
· Sets up oxygen cylinders and assures proper usage and safety measures are in place.
· Performs bedside spirometry tests. May be requested to perform test in PFT lab following adequate training and/or orientation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Must possess current state license (RRT) upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification or RQI upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols.
· American Heart Association ACLS certification or RQI required within 2 weeks of hire date, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· American Heart Association PALS certification or RQI within 90 days of hire date, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· NRP within 90 days of hire date
· STABLE Education within 6 months of hire date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Respiratory Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005005
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 24005005
Job Family: Respiratory Services
Shift: 1 - Day