All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides patients with support treatment, care, and evaluations prior to and during transportation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes appropriate medical equipment and comprehends injury/medical severity
· Monitors patient conditions and aggregates data
· Communicates findings and patient conditions to aligned registered nurses, paramedics, and personnel
· Assists with patient mobilization, ambulation, and transport
· Responsible for maintaining equipment between transports. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness
· Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance to established safety standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduated from an EMT program
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) license required from the respective state board and/or respective state equivalent
· Valid Class E State Driver's License, or Commercial Driver's License (CDL), and driving record in accordance with facility policy.
· Commercial Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO), or Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC), or Emergency Vehicle Operator Safety. Certificate must state 16 hours or an accompanying letter from the school certifying that the course taken and completed was 16 hours
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24003605
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.924 - $25.386
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 24003605
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 3 - Night