All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision of the EMS Director, the Transport Nurse is responsible for the safe transport of critically ill patients, working jointly with appropriate staff (EMT, CCEMT-P, EMT-P) in patient care decisions. Completes and documents patient assessments, treatments, medication, reactions as per department protocols and AH policy. Adheres to all safety requirements while transporting patients, in and around vehicles/aircraft. Communicates patient updates to physicians with hand of care to receiving RN and appropriate triage of urgency. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
· Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
· Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
· Completes the department processes of shift briefings, debriefings and QA of charts for patient safety and improved outcomes.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum of five (5) years of healthcare experience in any capacity upon hire: Three (3) of those years as RN in an emergency department OR Two (2) of those years as RN in a critical care department, which may include CV-ICU/ICU/CL/CCU/Neuro ICU.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree upon hire
· Active Florida RN or ARNP license required upon hire.
· Valid Driver’s License upon hire
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· NIHSS Certification upon hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24003892
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $43.00 - $43
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 24003892
Job Family: Environmental Services
Shift: 3 - Night