All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
• AdventHealth Winter Garden has delivered care to the West Orange County since 2015 and will be expanding to add a 3-floor, 80-bed inpatient tower opening summer 2022, becoming a full-service hospital to serve the community of Winter Garden.
• The AdventHealth Winter Garden tower expansion will include new ancillary and clinical spaces such as an expanded Surgery department, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Dialysis, Laboratory, and Imaging services.
• Working at AdventHealth Winter Garden, you’ll be surrounded with a team dedicated to bringing exceptional mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of a growing West Orange County.
• AdventHealth Winter Garden is conveniently located in the Winter Garden Village, minutes from beautiful downtown Winter Garden and nearby Walt Disney World and premier attractions of Orlando.
• AdventHealth Winter Garden offers competitive benefits that support your growth professionally and personally offering debt-free education and competitive benefits from day one.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision, is responsible for managing the daily operations in the CT area to ensure smooth and efficient flow including maintenance of supplies within designated budget. Performs the imaging of both neuro and body scans following the Florida Hospital parameters, building/performance of complicated 3D and CTA studies and performs QA audits. Utilizes the hospital performance improvement process in the goals of Imaging Services. Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all referring physicians, hospital, and commercial agencies
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork.
Performs all exams, on all types of patients: IP, OP and ED using FH CT protocols. Follows FH policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patient for contrast allergies. Starts IVs and uses power injectors. Performs complicated 3D and CTA studies. (Exam Supervision and Administration)
Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps workflow moving for assigned campus, and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication, transportation and discharge of OP’s. Monitors daily time and attendance. Orders supplies. (Personal Productivity and Accountability )
Performs all types of CT imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Utilizes the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients of all ages, adapting protocols as necessary . Serves as clinical instructor. (Clinical Competence)
Properly screens patients of childbearing age, and operates all imaging equipment in a safe manner minimizing radiation exposure to patients, families and co-workers. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room. Requests work orders, maintains level of supplies, performs QA on scanners, and ensures other technologists are performing these daily. Practices infection control standards, radiation safety and utilizes approved PPE and disinfectant agents.
Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary for best possible result; assists others in these decisions. Provides supervisor/manager feedback for employees’ evaluations, and conducts evaluations with employees at respective campus if appropriate; daily critique of CT images.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Ability to communicate effectively and work with people of diverse backgrounds
Customer service skills
Computer skills to include programs such as Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer
Current ARRT – R
Current ARRT – CT
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034281
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $29.46 - $44.19
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Job ID: 23034281
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day