All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: 12:30pm-9pm Mon-Fri with a mandatory rotational on-call shift.
It’s less than 20% travel and if travel is required it is either reimbursable or there is a company vehicle that can be used.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs routine preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment and systems throughout the facility. Inspects and tests equipment. Follows established procedures and receives daily instruction on work. Responsible for general maintenance related to the facility and assists other trades as needed. Performs the installation, maintenance and repair for the organization. Assists in operation and general maintenance of all essential repairs related to the facility.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, plumbing, HVAC, locksmith, and alarm systems. Performs
essential repairs and other duties as requested
• Troubleshoots, analyzes, repairs problems. Diagnosis and repair system malfunctions on all equipment as scheduled or
needed under general supervision
• Coordinates and performs testing of systems as required by codes
• Responds to in-house Work Orders and PM's on a daily basis, and in a timely manner
• Under general supervision may be required to respond to emergency calls
• May be required to take call in accordance with facility in a timely manner
• Maintains complete and accurate records of all maintenance and repairs. Maintains record ensuring compliance with
TJC, Federal, State and Local regulations and standards. Responsible for keeping current on maintenance logs
• May monitor work performed by outside contractors to ensure requirements are met and results are documented
properly. Reports any hazardous situations to appropriate personnel. Reports any needed repairs to appropriate personnel.
Reports all relevant issues to the Manager of Facilities in a timely and accurate manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
-High School Diploma
-2 yrs of experience in Maintenance roles.
-Driver’s License (FL)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004955
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17.82 -
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Job ID: 24004955
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day