All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Varied, as needed
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Winter Garden has delivered care to the West Orange County since 2015 and will be expanding to add a 3-floor, 80-bed inpatient tower opening summer 2022, becoming a full-service hospital to serve the community of Winter Garden.
The AdventHealth Winter Garden tower expansion will include new ancillary and clinical spaces such as an expanded Surgery department, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Dialysis, Laboratory, and Imaging services.
Working at AdventHealth Winter Garden, you’ll be surrounded with a team dedicated to bringing exceptional mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of a growing West Orange County.
AdventHealth Winter Garden is conveniently located in the Winter Garden Village, minutes from beautiful downtown Winter Garden and nearby Walt Disney World and premier attractions of Orlando.
AdventHealth Winter Garden offers competitive benefits that support your growth professionally and personally offering debt-free education and competitive benefits from day one.
The role you’ll contribute:
Nuclear Medicine Technologist will be responsible for performing Radiographic Imaging procedures independently. Handles, prepares, calculates dosage and administers radionuclides and interventional medications under the direction of a radiologist or cardiologist. Maintains records in accordance with departmental and state requirements. Assists the radiation safety officer as needed. Responsible for patient transportation to imaging room. Will position patient appropriately to obtain quality diagnostic images that are delivered to radiologist for interpretation via PACS system by technologist. Responsible to assist Radiologist for any required procedure. Will perform clerical duties and assist in radiology department as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Uses computer to start and complete exams correctly
· Sends images to PACS via standard workflow process. Enters all technical information relating to exam. Takes appropriate history that is documented on scanned requisition. Monitors online worklist during worked hours and at shift change
· Performs direct patient care duties within technologist scope of practice. Transports, lifts, moves, and positions patients as needed to properly and safely complete exam. Will transport patients to and from the inside of the department along with escorting patients to other departments for testing
· Performs basic patient care including monitoring of patient condition. Caring for patient comfort, safety, and privacy along with ensuring patient satisfaction. Obtains and documents patient history and explains procedures with effective communication and caring tone
· Technologist will be responsible for understanding The Joint Commission regulations as it pertains to their area. Will maintain a clean, stocked, and compliant work area
· Performs other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
A high level of multitasking, organization and proactive customer service skills
Must possess sound judgment, critical thinking skills, ability to manage multiple details, tasks, and decision-making abilities under busy and stressful working conditions
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) Nuclear Medicine Technology (N) and/or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) registration
· State license in Nuclear Medicine
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· One-year experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028787
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2200 FOWLER GROVE BOULEVARD
Pay Range: $42.973 - $42.973
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Job ID: 23028787
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day