All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· *$15,000 - $20,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time & Part Time available
Day Shift: *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
Night Shift: *$20,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
Location: 200 N Lakemont Avenue, Winter Park, 32792
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Winter Park Memorial Hospital has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years
· Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders, to a 307-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness
· Over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute. Together with the community we serve, we're building a model of community health and wellness for generations to come.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation
· Applicable experience required.
· Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
· Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Park
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23014754
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 201 NORTH LAKEMONT AVENUE
Pay Range: $30.933 - $44.19
Location: Winter Park, FL
Job ID: 23014754
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day