AdventHealth RN Senior Manager Cardiovascular Services 7500K Sign On Bonus FT Days in Winter Park, Florida
Senior Manager Cardiovascular Services AdventHealth Winter Park
Location Address: 200 Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth WINTER PARK
Winter Park Memorial Hospital has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years
Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders, to a 307-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness
Over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the AdventHealth Orthopaedic Institute
- Full Time, M-F, 7:30a-4p
$7,500 Sign-on Bonus available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Applicable experience required.
- Full Time employment contract required.
- Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
- Internal candidates are not eligible.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Understands health care economics, public policy, and finance as it pertains to the delivery of patient care
- Champions performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties. Demonstrates and understanding of technology utilized in the organization.
- Provides leadership for the effective and efficient operation of assigned unit. Assures clinical practice is of the highest quality.
- Accountable for assuring compliance and providing evidence of performance with Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Agency for Healthcare Administration (ACHA) and other regulatory requirements specific to area of responsibility.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or Health Science
- Two years of clinical experience within a cardiovascular procedural setting
- One year of experience in a progressive leadership role
- Current, valid State of Florida license in one of the following: Nursing, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Allied Health
- Master of Science degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or Health Science (Preferred)
- Prior management experience (Preferred)
- Professional certification from a national organization (Preferred)
The Senior (Sr) Cardiovascular (CV) Manager is responsible for the operations of the Cardiovascular cost centers, including invasive and non-invasive services. The Sr CV Manager is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The Sr CV Manager is skilled in coaching, motivating, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services for our patient population. The Sr CV Manager assures quality of care is delivered for our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of scarce resources. The Sr CV Manager is the change agent for the assigned areas of responsibility and is responsible for implementing any changes that the unit is required to undergo. The Sr CV Manager actively participates in outstanding customer service, including service to patients, families, physicians, and other contacts, and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Park
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.