AdventHealth Speech Pathologist OP Rehab Winter Park PT in Winter Park, Florida
Speech Pathologist – Outpatient- AdventHealth Centra Care
Location Address: 1311 Minnesota ave Suite C; Winter Park FL 32789
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Part Time
- Tuesday and Thuraday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards and recommended techniques.
- Establishes, implements and adapts an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to standards of practice and payer guidelines.
- Documents accurately, completely, timely and legibly. Uses measurable and objective terminology according to standards of practice, follows insurance and department/hospital guidelines.
- Charges patient accurately, completely, timely and legibly according to guidelines of the CPT code format, price file, follows insurance and department/hospital guidelines.
What You Will Need:
- A Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- A license or provisional license in the State of Florida as a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Provides direct and indirect services to specific age groups in the outpatient rehabilitation settings.
- Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Department.
- Accepts the responsibility to practice autonomously and collaboratively in all practice environments to provide best practice to the patient/client. Autonomous practice is characterized by independent, self-determined, professional judgment and action.
- May supervise CFYs, technical aides, volunteers and interns.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Centra Care
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.