All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
· Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem opportunities available
Shift : Day & Night opportunities available
Location: 200 N Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Winter Park has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years.
Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders, to a 320-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness providing service excellence to more than 14,000 inpatients each year.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Nurse Technician is one who assists the nursing staff in the delivery of patient care by performing specific tasks under the direction of an RN to identified age specific groups. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s Core Values of Quality & Service Excellence, Community Well-Being, High Ethical Standards, Stewardship, and Inclusiveness; as outlined in the organization’s Professional Practice Model.
· Assists in the delivery of patient care as a team member by performing patient care tasks under the direction of a registered nurse.
· Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with department policy.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school diploma or (GED) equivalent is required
· Must be currently enrolled in a school of nursing program or has completed a nursing program within one (1) year and has not obtained their license for Registered Nurse
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Park
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23046659
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.00 - $20.87
Location: Winter Park, FL
Job ID: 23046659
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day