All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Shirley Ability Lab continuing educational courses.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule ; PRN, As needed.
Coverage needed for later afternoons and evenings.
Location: UChicago AdventHealth Medical Group: Woodridge Out-patient Clinic
2363 63 rd St. Woodridge, IL 60517
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive and/or psychosocial deficits.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient 's ability to safely and effectively perform independent living skills. Designs the appropriate plan of care, including type and frequency of treatment.
• Implements the treatment plan using appropriate modalities. Documents findings of patient progress. Monitors and modifies the plan of care as needed. Seeks consultation as necessary.
• Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits. Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy services and provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
• Oversees the care provided by certified occupational therapy assistants and therapy technicians according to established regulations and practice standards.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Master's degree preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Rehab Therapist specializing in Occupational Therapy (OTR) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039535
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $50 - $50
Location: Woodridge, IL
Job ID: 23039535
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day