AdventHealth Activities Manager in Zephyrhills, Florida
Activities Manager AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide a plan of activities appropriate to the needs of the residents that includes, but isnot limited to:
- Group social activities.
- Indoor and outdoor activities, which may include daily walks.
- Activities away from the facility.
- Spiritual programs and attendance at houses of worship.
- Opportunity for resident involvement in planning and implementation of the activities
- Creative activities such as arts, crafts, music, drama, educational programs
- Exercise activities
- One to one attention
- Promotion of facility / community interaction
What You Will Need:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years’ experience in an activities capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other and satisfactory completion of a training course for activity directors approved by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- This person may also be either a qualified therapeutic recreation specialist or an Activities professional certified by a recognized accrediting body
- Certification or licensure as appropriate for each person noted above.
- Activities Director Certification
This person provides for an ongoing program of activities designed to meet, in accordance with the Comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.