Acute Care Physical Therapist - Advent Health Zephyrhills
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Setting: Acute Care
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physical Therapist provides self-directed, effective therapy to patients in accordance with Florida Physical Therapy Association standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 486.021 (S): “Physical Therapist means a person who is licensed and who practices physical therapy in accordance with this chapter.” The Physical Therapist assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. The staff therapist coordinates, delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to assistants and supportive staff.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants, Physical Therapy Aides/Techs and Physical Therapy students.
· Responsible for assessment, reassessment, goal setting and developing and implementing plans of care for all patients referred to Physical Therapy.
· Demonstrates the ability to competently perform all items on the skills inventory/competency checklist.
· Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
· Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
· Responsible for ensuring that documentation meets regulatory and departmental standards and policies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Schools
Current Florida PT License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028008
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7050 GALL BLVD
Pay Range: $45 - $45
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23028008
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day