All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· Zephyrhills Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
· One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
· Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol. The CNA is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
• Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
• Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
• Documents actions by completing records as required.
• Participates in purposeful Hourly Rounding.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Completion of High School/GED
Current American Heart Association BLS certification
Current Florida State Nursing Assistant certification
Basic computer knowledge
Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033371
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7050 GALL BLVD
Pay Range: $17 - $22
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23033371
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night