AdventHealth Dishwasher Utility Aide PRN Variable Shift in Zephyrhills, Florida
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Transports food carts and other equipment, as appropriate, to designated areas of the facility in a courteous and professional manner following departmental procedures.
- Delivers par stock supplies to identified units and cleans as per department policy and procedures.
- Operates and cleans dish machine and assigned equipment per department procedures, including routine sanitizer solution and temperatures checks.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used.
- Transports garbage, and recyclable materials to assigned areas.
- Communicates any patient or customer related problems to appropriate personnel.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per SDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department safety procedures.
- Follows facility, department, Morrison and Compass safety policies and procedures to include incident reporting.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and procedures.
- Follows the facility’s protocols for Hazardous Materials and Waste Program.
- Adheres to Emergency Preparedness Program. Participates in disaster drills as appropriate.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Ability to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and risk of radiation
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Previous dishwashing and sanitation experience preferred.
- High school diploma
- 6 months related work experience upon hire preferred
Responsible for a variety of cleaning tasks, which include maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in all Food Service areas. Responsible for dishwashing, pot washing, general sanitation, cleaning and use of kitchen equipment. May assist in the service and storage of food.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.