AdventHealth HVAC/R Tech FT Day in Zephyrhills, Florida
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on various heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment and systems throughout the hospital and offsite facilities.
- On rotating scheduled basis, covers “on call” during off shift for emergency repairs.
- Other duties assigned, based on experience
- Complete daily assigned work orders as well as completing other assigned duties
- Maintaining company issued tools and equipment
- Complete Preventative Maintenance work orders
- Computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Flexible work hours
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull a minimum of 75 pounds
- Must be able to stand on feet and climb ladders for long periods of time
- Knowledge of mechanical parts and supplies related to HVAC/R
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Completing required paperwork accurately and within required timeframes
- Troubleshooting skills required to repair HVAC/R devices
- Electrical Knowledge
- Knowledge of ordering parts and supplies related to building maintenance and repairs
- Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance Systems
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements from TJC, AHCA, OSHA, NFPA, and other health care related agencies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a HVAC/R Mechanic
- HVAC/R Certification
- Six years HVAC/R experience working with HVAC/R systems that have centrifugal chillers, cooling towers, single duct HVAC systems with DDC controls.
- Electrical troubleshooting of both low voltage & high voltage systems up to 480 volts.
- DDC Controls Automation – Tracer ES / Tracer TU system preferred
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Refrigerant Recycling Certification
- Universal EPA License preferred
HVAC/R technicians are professionals who work on commercial HVAC/R systems for temperature control and air quality. HVAC/R technicians perform a wide array of duties. They inspect and maintain HVAC/R systems along with running diagnostic tests to identify the source of any issues. Maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC/R systems and equipment. Repair HVAC/R systems including but not limited to braising, coil installation, coil replacement, and soldering. Repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial diagnose and repair of electronic components of these systems while meeting company productivity and quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.