AdventHealth Lab Assistant II PRN Zephyrhills in Zephyrhills, Florida
Lab Assistant II PRN AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, FL 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- Day One Benefits
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
PRN (Mostly 12p-10:30p)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsibilities, include but are not limited, to collect blood specimens, urine specimens, processing specimens correctly, collect blood cultures with minimum contamination.
- Filling paperwork, login specimens, registering out-patients, be able to cover different areas where phlebotomy is perform in the hospital.
What You Will Need:
- BLS from America Heart Association or any other agency approved by the Education Department at Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- High school graduate or equivalent
Laboratory Assistant is responsible to perform venipunctures and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has thorough knowledge of test requirements, assists in Clinical Laboratory as needed. Responsibilities, include but are not limited, to collect blood specimens, urine specimens, processing specimens correctly, collect blood cultures with minimum contamination, filling paperwork, login specimens, registering out-patients, be able to cover different areas where phlebotomy is perform in the hospital.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.