AdventHealth Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse in Zephyrhills, Florida
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse * AdventHealth Zephyrhills *
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Up to 20K sign on bonus and relocation avalible
Full Time Night Shift
What You Will Need:
Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse.
Basic computer skills to include Outlook and Microsoft Word.
Basic Life Support
Lactation Certification (Preferred)
RN Experience in Labor and Delivery
RN Experience is Mother Baby (Required)
The RN is a registered professional nurse who is acting as a liaison for Advent Health Obstetrical Services, supports the team process and acts as an advocate for patients, families and visitors. The Birth Designer is an Obstetrical Registered Nurse who provides indirect and direct services to patients in the obstetrical setting. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.