AdventHealth LPN - Virtual Interview Day on 5/25- AdventHealth Zephyrhills/Dade City in Zephyrhills, Florida
AdventHealth Zephryhills/Dade City is calling all LPN's to join us for a special hiring day. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for virtual interviews on Tuesday May 25 th , 2021 from 10am - 5pm. Day and Night shift positions available.
* If you are unavailable May 25th we will accommodate a different interview day.
Location Address: Virtual Event
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Zephyrhills:
- Up to 5k sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- AdventHealth Zephyrhills Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
What You Will Need:
- The LPN will display proficient clinical skills and critical thinking skills with strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and experience with an electronic health record.
- A commitment to working with the mulitidisciplinary team to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation Proficiency
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or equivalent LPN program
- Basic computer skills, excellent human relations and oral/written skills.
- Current State of Florida Practical Nursing License
- Current American Heart Association BLS Provider Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.