All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
Under supervision, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures in the utilization of radionuclides for the diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans. Assumes a variety of responsibilities that will require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. Authorized and delivers quality care to patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Is able to perform a wide range of Nuclear Medicine procedures demonstrating proficiency with camera acquisition and computer processing in assigned area.
· Maintains room in ready status by keeping room neat, supplies well stocked, and equipment prepared for next patient. Initiates and documents work order requests for any equipment that is not functioning properly
· Plans and manages time in order to accurately perform and enter into the Nuclear Medicine Information System and Order Communication System all required quality control, patient radionuclide administration data, and exam charges by the end of each work day. Cancels and updates orders as changes are incurred. Always confirms proper examination/patient assignment on PACS images before releasing images for interpretation. Immediately follows up to correct any erroneous accession numbers in the PACS system, utilizing PACS support staff to accommodate corrections
· Consistently attends department meetings and promotes positive dialogue with respect to meeting or exceeding department objectives. Is fully accountable for active listening, seeks to understand all agenda items and provides feedback when requested.
· Maintains a knowledge and understanding of the process improvement initiatives for the department. Actively participates in department surveys and patient satisfaction initiatives. Is aware and utilizes patient service recovery when appropriate.
· Performs other duties assigned or directed to insure smooth operation of department
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Associates of Science in Nuclear Medicine Sciences
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· State of Florida Nuclear Medicine Technologist License
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist - CNMT
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031894
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7050 GALL BLVD
Pay Range: $40.93 - $40.93
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23031894
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day