AdventHealth Nurse Tech PCU PRN Days Zephyrhills in Zephyrhills, Florida
Nurse Tech PRN AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Commits to Hourly Round
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
·Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
·Completion of High School/GED
·Enrollment in an accredited nursing program and/or completion of Fundamentals in Nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
The Nurse Tech (NT) is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol.
The NT is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth Zephyrhills.S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.