All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The OB Tech is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol. OB Tech is responsible for assisting the nursing staff by acting as primary scrub person who handles the instruments, supplies and equipment during a cesarean section. OB Tech will also perform basic UC duties.
The OB Tech is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
Sets up delivery tables and assists with clean up after a delivery.
Create and maintain a sterile environment, properly setup of surgical sterile equipment, and passing those instruments to the surgeon and/or assistant for use during emergent surgery.
Basic clerical duties.
Documents actions by completing records as required.
Commits to AdventHealth Hourly Rounding.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Completion of High School/GED
· Completion of approved CNA program or enrollment in an accredited nursing program with a GPA of 3.0 or above and completion of “Fundamentals of Nursing”.
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification
· If CNA, current Florida State Nursing Assistant certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033331
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16 - $19.2
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23033331
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night