AdventHealth Registered Nurse Cath Lab FT Days $10,000 Sign-On Bonus in Zephyrhills, Florida
- AdventHealth Zephyrhills Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Administers medications to patients undergoing procedure in Cardiac Cath Lab or Electrophysiology lab under the direction of the cardiologist
- Monitors LOC, VS of patients
- Provides patient care using the nursing process to provide assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation according to established protocols and evidence-based clinical practice standards
- Reads and interprets the hemodynamics of the patient during procedure and reports changes to cardiologist
- Provides patient care in Cardiac Cath Lab suites, Electrophysiology suite, and Pre cath prep area.
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- ACLS & BLS
- Advanced certification as CCRN, RCIS, RCES, or other associated accreditation within 1 yr of hire.
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses provide care for patients undergoing cardiac catheterizations, electrophysiology studies, peripheral studies/interventions and cardiac device implants. Care includes administration and monitoring of moderate sedation under the direction of the physician. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory, and neuro system in a critical care environment. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrophysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses provide care in a highly technical and highly acute environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.