All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
The Critical Care RN will display proficient clinical critical care skills and critical thinking skills with strong communication skills. Basic computer skills and commitment to hourly patient rounding required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification
· American Heart Association ACLS certification within 90 days of hire
· NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033796
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7050 GALL BLVD
Pay Range: $43 - $43
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23033796
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night