AdventHealth Registered Nurse - Physician Liaison - Fullt Time Days - Tampa in Zephyrhills, Florida
Registered Nurse Physician Liaison AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- · Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- · Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- · Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time/ Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Physician Orientation and training within Cerner
· Assist other learning activities for staff and physicians as they relate to clinical informatics and the Electronic Medical Record.
· Assess Physician and nursing staff needs for training and conducting the training in collaboration with the Clinical Informatics Lead and Education department.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Expertise with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
· Expertise with an Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Experience with Cerner applications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Degree from an accredited school of nursing or allied health care
· Current clinical experience with leadership responsibilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Project management, systems analyses and implementation experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current state licensure in nursing or allied health field required
- The Clinical Informatics Physician Liaison functions as a clinical professional within the limits of the Florida law. The Clinical Informatics Physician Liaison works collaboratively with both the Clinical Informatics department and the Quality department in accordance with professional standards and hospital policies and procedures. The Clinical Informatics Physician Liaison conducts physician orientation and training and assists as need with nursing orientation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.