All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 7050 GALL BLVD, Zephyrhills, 33541
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
· Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
· Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
· Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
· Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
· UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Center of Excellence (United Healthcare)
· Lifestyle activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture, and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and Apheresis as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.The Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care as defined by Adventist Health Systems and Advent Health standards of nursing care and is consistent with the therapies of other disciplines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Rinse, prime and position all appropriate equipment, attach all required tubing, prepare dialysate, calibrate, and check alarms, set monitors and perform a system check as required.
· Provide the highest level of critical acute nursing care to ensure patient safety, comfort, and well-being.
· Perform patient assessment prior to treatment and proceed with treatment based on such assessments and physician’s orders.
· Obtain blood samples and other specimens as indicated by patient’s condition or as ordered.
· Administer appropriate medications, blood and blood products ordered by the physician and/or as stated in policies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Minimum one-year RN Experience in Critical Care
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
· Active Florida RN License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039374
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $33.726 - $50.589
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23039374
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day