All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse (RN) Admission provides comprehensive skilled care as ordered by the attending physician. The RN educates patients and their family members and ensures the safety of the patient. The RN is accountable for completing accurate documentation and remains compliant with all legal rules and regulations. We adopt the RN scope of practice as outlined by the state for its licensed RN personnel. The RN is responsible for all practices and duties within the scope of practice as outlined by the state.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Provides skilled nursing care in a patient's home as ordered by the attending physician.
• Observes and monitors patient conditions.
• Performs OASIS assessments to develop an individualized plan of care and adjusts as needs change.
• Administers medication as prescribed by the physician.
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by front loading visits for high-risk patients.
• Manages multi-disciplinary care as applicable.
• Promotes continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers, and discharges.
• Counsels patient and family on the disease/injury processes and how to manage.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
• Associate’s degree in Nursing
• A minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in medical/surgical, home health experience
• Registered Nurse with current license from the state in which practicing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: ADH Home Care West Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23044442
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.57 - $45.851
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23044442
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day