All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Up to a $10,000 sign on bonus if eligible
Relocation Bonus Incentives if eligible
Benefits from Day One
Tuition Reimbursement if eligible
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m. every other weekend
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his/ her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
· Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
· Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Please attach your updated resume, NIHSS, ACLS and BLS with your application
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree upon hire
· Six months of hospital nursing experience upon hire OR successful completion of the AHZDC Graduate Nurse Training Program
· Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire and then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols.
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire and then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols.
· Current American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support PALS certification or RQI upon hire and then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols.
· Current NIHSS Certification upon hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23036816
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.865 - $46.949
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23036816
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night