AdventHealth Registered Nurse RN Supervisor Full Time in Zephyrhills, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Full Time AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills North
Location Address: 7350 Dairy Rd. Zephyrhills FL 33542
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills North
- Skilled Nursing
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develops and promotes communication between the staff including but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or condition of residents.
- Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
- Ensures that nursing 24-hour reports are complete and timely.
- Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
- Ensures a well-organized unit by following the facility policies to ensures chain of command is followed and that each level of nursing personnel assigned to the unit fulfills their job description and renders quality care. Makes recommendations to the DON when the organization is lacking or a need for modification or improvement is identified.
- Ensures all medications for new admissions have been verified, ordered, and entered accurately.
- Evaluate residents’ needs for restorative nursing and implements these procedures.
- Knowledgeable of the facility policies and procedures and ensures these are followed by staff on the assigned unit.
- Hold staff accountable for their performance consistent with personnel policies and procedures.
- Administers performance improvement plans and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
- Documents all disciplinary actions.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse in the state hired
- Two years prior experience in a Management and/or Supervisory Position Preferred
Job Summary :
The RN Nursing Supervisor participates in the direct care and services provided to the residents and is responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of residents for their assigned shift.
The RN Nursing Supervisor, on their assigned shift, makes entire facility rounds monitoring each unit and hall, monitoring changes in conditions, and providing assistance to the Hall Charge Nurse as needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills North
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.