AdventHealth Registered Nurse- Virtual Interview Day on 5/25- AdventHealth Zephyrhills/Dade City in Zephyrhills, Florida
AdventHealth Zephryhills/Dade City is calling all Registered Nurses to join us for a special hiring day. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for virtual interviews on Tuesday May 25 th , 2021 from 10am - 5pm. Day and Night shift positions available.
* If you are unavailable May 25th we will accommodate a different interview day.
Location Address: Virtual Event
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Zephyrhills:
- Up to 35k sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- AdventHealth Zephyrhills Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
What You Will Need:
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification within 90 days of hire
- NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.