Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills/Dade City
· Zephyrhills/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
· One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
· Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day clinical operations on the unit in collaboration with the Director/Manager. He/she is responsible for all aspects of patient experience initiatives to ensure that all patients have a positive experience.
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
· Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs. .
· The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
· Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
Current Basic Life Support.
Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( Exempt: for Strategic Venture only)
Current NIHSS stroke certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033618
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7050 GALL BLVD
Pay Range: $34.404 - $51.606
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 23033618
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night