AdventHealth CRM Specialist in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Creates web forms for customer data collection across Digital Marketing and enterprise requests.
- Monitors marketing responses, supporting builds and analyses in business intelligence platforms to ensure Digital Marketing and leadership are up to date on campaign performance.
- Manages data onboarding, ETL activities and recommended modifications needed for Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Maintains marketing lists, leads, and records in the CRM database for ROI analyses and historical reporting.
- Responsible for application administration, data hygiene solutioning and maintenance for Digital Marketing inside Salesforce applications.
- Provides administrative support of digital platform framework including custom reporting, user updates, and system configuration.
- Consults with internal stakeholders and external agencies to execute CRM campaign tactics and provide segmented audiences for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manages development and delivery of analytic reports, key performance metrics, and success criteria for digital marketing initiatives and activities across all digital marketing channels.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s degree with two years of equivalent experience with CRM applications
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), direct response marketing programs, market data research, or analysis with an emphasis in healthcare or business applications
- Ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a matrix work environment
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in overall computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist uses digital platform tools to build and integrate web forms, perform quality assurance testing across CRM-integrated digital assets, and fulfill response tracking and analytics requests. Takes direction from the Digital Marketing leadership team to fulfill CRM tasks, generate and distribute data exports and reports, application administration and support campaign and organization-wide CRM needs. Regularly operates under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.